As part of the membership service Community Houses Calls will perform a comprehensive home analysis and safety evaluation, establish a home specific preventative maintenance program, develop a fire escape plan and set-up an emergency box and a health alert reference guide.
Our Membership Program*
- A comprehensive home analysis & safety evaluation
- A home-specific preventive maintenance program
- Routine home visits:
- Test smoke detectors
- Check water, heating & cooling systems
- Check lighting, replace bulbs
- Check door locks & security systems
- Complete minor repairs, etc.
- Change of season support services
- Development of a fire escape plan
- Coordination of routine maitenance & licensed home repairs:
- Chimney, furnace & septic system maintenance
- Heating & electrical repairs, etc.
- Support for non-medical home related emergency needs
* A sampling of offered services.
Short-term intervention is also available.
The service area of both Community House Calls & Healthy Homes Today encompasses the greater Concord, Manchester, Nashua, Salem & Seacoast areas of NH.